beyerdynamic DX 120 iE Old Stock (SS15)
Efficient, powerful neodymium drivers deliver fantastic sound with low distortion and great resolution, even when used with low output devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
PERFECT FIT AND ISOLATION
Wearing comfort, isolation of ambient noise and a deep bass-response are crucial for any in-ear headphones. The iDX 120 iE achieves all three of these with ease, thanks to being supplied with a great choice of eartips to suit all users: 5 pairs of bowl-shaped types, 1 pair of double-flange types and 1 pair of triple-flange silicone types ensure that you can enjoy your music the way you like it.
FLAT CABLES - AS LONG AS YOU NEED THEM TO BE
The DX 120 iE is supplied with a flat, tangle-free cable for easy handling and convenience. Should you need this to stretch a little further, an extension cable is also included in the package.
MATERIALS AND DESIGN
Full-metal-housings, attractive anodized surfaces, shiny aluminium rings and careful attention to detail make the DX 120 iE a headphone with quality you can see and touch. Sturdy design, rugged TPE-material and a 45° angled plug ensure your earphones will stand the test of time, no matter how you wear them.
SHARE MUSIC WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Simply unplug your extension cable and plug in our adapter to share your music with friends or colleagues, quickly and easily.
- Excellent powerful and balanced sound thanks to Neodymium HD acoustic drivers: low distortion, great resolution, bass emphasized
- Perfect fit and best wearing comfort due to silicone eartips in various sizes and versions
- Undisturbed music enjoyment due to reliable seal keeping unwanted ambient noise out
- Elegant design and high-quality workmanship for a long-lasting listening enjoyment
- Rugged, but lightweight metal housing made from anodized aluminium - robust and durable
- Flat cables minimize cable clutter and unfold almost by themselves
- 45° angled 1/8" (3,5 mm) mini stereo jack plug - tensile forces are absorbed better