beyerdynamic iDX 160 iE Demo (Queensbay)
Efficient, powerful neodymium drivers deliver fantastic sound, making this headphone one of the best in its class: deep low-end, clear mids and transparent treble set the iDX 160 iE apart from its competitors.
WORKS ON YOUR IPHONE AND OTHER MOBILE DEVICES
Being an officially licenced product, you can be sure, that the iDX 160 iE works smoothly on your iPod, iPhone or iPad. With the three-button remote and mic, you can use your iDX 160 iE to control calls and media playback. All functions (except the volume up and down) work on other current smartphones and tablet computers as well, including most current Android devices. Not campatible with Windows smartphones and tablet computers.
FLAT CABLES - AS LONG AS YOU NEED THEM TO BE
The iDX 160 iE is supplied with a flat, tangle-free cable for easy handling and convenience. Should you need this to stretch a little further, an extension cable is also included with the headphones.
MATERIALS AND DESIGN
Full-metal-housings, attractive anodized surfaces, shiny aluminium rings and careful attention to detail make the iDX 160 iE a headphone with quality you can see and touch. Sturdy design, rugged TPE-material and a 45° angled plug ensure your earphones will stand the test of time, no matter how you wear them.
- With premium-quality hands-free microphone for phone calls, Skype playing online games and with convenient 3-button remote control for media playback (Apple-compatible)
- Outstanding detailed and balanced sound thanks to powerful Neodymium HD acoustic drivers: deep bass, clear mids and transparent highs
- Perfect fit and best wearing comfort due to eartips in various sizes and versions
- Undisturbed music enjoyment due to reliable seal keeping unwanted ambient noise out
- Elegant design and high-quality workmanship for a long-lasting listening enjoyment
- Rugged, but lightweight metal housing made from anodized aluminium - robust and durable
- Flat cables minimize cable clutter and unfold almost by themselves
- 45° angled 1/8" (3,5 mm) mini stereo jack plug - tensile forces are absorbed better